ATX-N / Child Dedications / August 11
Dates & Times
Aug 11, 20199:30am - 10:30am
Aug 11, 201911:30am - 12:30pm
9:30 Service Child DedicationFree
11:30 Service Child DedicationFree
About ATX-N / Child Dedications / August 11
Thank you for your interest in Child Dedication at Shoreline! It’s our privilege to be your partner in the spiritual formation of your family. We look forward to an amazing journey together.
What is Child Dedication?
- A ceremonial recognition of the partnership between parents and the church to create an environment that focuses on faith, prayer, and godly living.
Why do we do it?
- The Church is invested in all families health and wholeness
- The Church is God’s vehicle for active faith in families.
- Parenting is important and every decision requires God’s guidance.
- Parenting is stronger when done through faith-based community.
How do we do it?
- Child dedication takes place during a scheduled weekend worship service.
- A charge and commitment to the parents will be presented before the church.
- Each child will be prayed over individually by a campus pastor.
How do I participate?
- Register at the link below
- Follow detailed day of instruction, that will be emailed to you upon registration.
- Prayerfully work to create a home environment that transmits faith in God.
- Participate in church services regularly including age appropriate Children’s Ministry